- Gut health (IBS and coeliac disease)
- Sports nutrition
- Women’s health (PCOS/ Endo)
- Weight loss
Qualifications and accreditations:
- Bachelor of Science (Nutrition)
- Master of Dietetics
- Accredited practising dietitian (APD)
- Monash low-FODMAP certified (February 2022)
Michelle is one of BBN’s bubbly dieticians. She has completed a Bachelor of Science and Master of Dietetics at Curtin University.
Here at BBN Michelle has always been passionate about empowering clients to help build a healthy relationship with food whilst always striving to reach their health goals. She is an experienced runner especially with marathons and in particular fuelling the body for and around sporting competitions.
Being coeliac allows her to understand what it is like to experience challenges around gut health and having to modify food choices to support a medical condition.